Our team continues the work from January, squashing bugs, rolling out UI improvements, and improving automated task creation.
A fresh new look for reports
We have created a brand new layout for our Volume Data reports.
- The new reports are easier to scan and improve readability.
- Users can now grant consent to personalized data collection.
Improving our default thresholds
- We have changed the default filling level to trigger alerts and tasks to 20% for emptying devices (like dispensers) and 80% for filling devices (like waste bins).
- When customizing when a task is created to check on a dispenser that has not sent a message, it is now clear that you are choosing the amount of days without communication that will trigger this task. Previously, the unit (days) was not specified.
- Various Spanish language improvements.
- Dispenser page is now paginated, to improve loading times for organizations with a large number of dispensers.
- Improved Volume per HHE graph on Compliance Dashboard.